* pick 3 colors to create your design
* double layer your background colors
* leave an even extra boarder between the bottom layer and the middle layer
* make your edges neat (use a ruler or paper cutter)
* use colored printer paper and a design font for printing your experiment
* use store bought boarder on the perimeter of the board
* use picture and cutouts to add that extra sparkle
* avoid using staples and clear tape
Hang in There
Does sound travel better through solid or gas?
Which solid allows sound to travel best?
Which gas conducts sound the best?
Making Music with Water
What happen to the sound produced as water levels increase?
Which material creates the best static electricity?
Will the amount of coils create a different magnetic pull?
Which liquid will conduct electricity best?